Interested in Chemistry Quiz with answers online, AP chemistry quizzes free online, advance chemistry quizzes, general chemistry quiz online, Chemistry quizzes for students – O, A level and high school, college/University, organic chemistry quiz, basic chemistry quizzes, Periodic table, acid bases, bonding, Aieee chemistry multiple choice questions and lots more for you….
Basic general chemistry quizzes:
- TEST BANK QUIZZES - The basics of chemistry, atoms and molecules, chemical equation, thermochemistry , quantum chemistry, molecular bonding, gaseous state, solid and liquid state, solution equilibrium, electrochemistry, work and entropy
- FUN TRIVIA QUIZ – Click on the topics like organic chemistry, acid – bases, mixed elements and get started.
- GENERAL CHEMISTRY QUIZ – Topics covered – chemical change, gases, measurements, compounds, atoms and ions.Refresh the page to load more random questions.
High School Chemistry Quizzes:
- HIGH SCHOOL CHEMISTRY QUIZZESNEW – Atomic Concepts, Periodic Table, Moles/Stoichiometry, Chemical Bonding, Physical Behavior of Matter, Kinetics/Equilibrium, Organic Chemistry, Oxidation-Reduction, Acids, Bases, & Salts, Nuclear Chemistry, Atomic Concepts, Periodic Table, Moles/Stoichiometry, Chemical Bonding, Physical Behavior of Matter, Kinetics/Equilibrium, Organic Chemistry, Oxidation-Reduction, Acids, Bases, & Salts, Nuclear Chemistry.
- CHEMISTRY QUIZZESNEW – Gases: Behavior, Boyle’s, Charles’ & Gay-Lussac’s, Combined & Avogadro’s Principle, Ideal Gas Law, Gas Stoichiometry, Transition Metals, Properties of Matter, Isotopes, Mixtures, Amino Acids, Proteins, Carbohydrates, Lipids, Nucleic Acids, Metabolism, Half-Life and LOT MORE..
AP Chemistry Quizzes:
- AP MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZZES - On this page you will find links to multiple choice quizzes for each AP TOPIC. Quizzes are arranged by AP TOPIC and in sets of five questions. This allows for specificity within a broad TOPIC area, and more manageable tasks for students.
- AP MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZZES AND CHEMISTRY OLYMPIAD - 24 chapter full. On this page you will find links to multiple choice quizzes for each AP TOPIC and old chemistry Olympiad solved. The basics of chemistry, atoms and molecules, chemical equation, thermochemistry , quantum chemistry, molecular bonding, gaseous state, solid and liquid state, solution equilibrium, electrochemistry, work and entropy and lot MORE…
- AP QUIZZES BY TOPIC - On this page you will find links to multiple choice quizzes for each AP TOPIC. These quizzes are here to help you learn and understand the objectives for the course. These quizzes cover much of the content, but are not complete. If you master these quizzes you are only part of the way there. Bottom line – KNOW THE OBJECTIVES!!
- AP MULTIPLE CHOICE QUIZZES - Atomic structure, periodic behavior, bonding and molecular structure, conservation of matter, Gas Laws and Kinetic Molecular Theory, Solids, Liquids and Solutions, Kinetics and Thermodynamics and MORE…
- AP CHEMISTRY AND BIOCHEMISTRY QUIZZES - The World of Chemistry, Color, Measurement: The Foundation of Chemistry, Modeling the Unseen, A Matter of State, The Atom, The Periodic Table, Chemical Bonds, Molecular Architecture, Signals from Within, The Mole, Water, The Driving Forces, Molecules in Action, The Busy Electron, The Proton in Chemistry, The Precious Envelope, The Chemistry of the Earth, Metals, On the Surface, Carbon, The Age of Polymers, Proteins: Structure and Function, The Genetic Code and MORE..
Organic Chemistry Quizzes:
- ORGANIC PRACTICES PROBLEM QUIZZES - Nomenclature, Conformations and Stereochemistry, Spectroscopy, Aromaticity, Acidity and Basicity, Mechanisms, General Reactivity and Reactions, Molecular Rearrangement, Synthesis, Polymers, Biomolecules.
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY PRACTICE MC QUESTIONS - Bonding, Alkanes, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Alkenes, Ultraviolet Spectroscopy, Alkynes, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Infrared Spectroscopy, Halides, Acid-Base Reactions, Alcohols and Phenols, Ethers, Amines and Nitriles, Aldehydes and Ketones, Stereochemistry, Carboxylic Acids and Amino Acids, Acid Halides and Acid Anhydrides, Esters and Amides.
- ORGANIC QUESTIONS - Bonding, Alkanes, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Alkenes, Ultraviolet Spectroscopy, Alkynes, Aromatic Hydrocarbons, Infrared Spectroscopy, Halides, Acid-Base Reactions, and MORE..
- ORGANIC CHEMISTRY TEST QUIZ - Welcome to the on-line organic chemistry test, where you will be tested on organic chemistry at university level. After clicking the enter button below, you will be presented with 15 exercises, starting with the first. Click on the correct answer and then click continue. You will be scored. If you need to repeat the test, re-open your browser. Good luck!
- GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY QUIZ - What is the general formula for an alkane, alkene? The chemical formula for benzene is, The benzene ring is stable due to, The most common reaction of benzene and its derivatives is and MORE..
- ORGANIC NOMENCLATURE - Quiz #1 covers the names and structures of alkanes. Quiz #2 covers mainly the names and structures of aromatic compounds. Quiz #3 deals with the names and structures of compounds with functional groups and MORE..
- REGIOSELECTIVITY EL Ar sub - Select a compound to highlight the most probable hydrogen to be replaced in an electrophilic aromatic substitution reaction, or click on the link to have one randomly selected so that you can practice.
- Ar COMPOUND SYNTHESIS CALCULATOR - Select a reactant and a reagent to see the product of a reaction, or select a reactant and a product to search for a pathway. Once the pathway is displayed, click on a step number to see the product of that particular step.
Inorganic basic Chemistry Quizzes:
- INORGANIC CHEMICAL FORMULA QUIZNEW – How well do you know the chemical formulas of inorganic molecules? Bond with this fun quiz — ten questions randomly selected from our virtual chemistry lab!
- METAL QUIZNEW - Ten tough questions on some speed and death metal from the prosperous decades of the 80′s and 90′s.
- TRANSITION METAL QUIZNEW - To complete this quiz, you will need access to a periodic table. Select the best answer from the choices. Good luck.
Advance Chemistry Quizzes:
- AIEE CHEMISTRY QUIZ - If, you are looking for advanced chemistry quiz, this is it…. More than 200 sample questions
Get back to us:
www.an atom for everyone.org(without space)/Bookmark our page (ctrl+D)/Google Happy Chemist promoting chemistry
You can help us by sending links of any site, that might be of help to students. Send us the link using the form below.
Happy Chemist | Promote Your Page Too
Disclaimer: PLEASE NOTE that users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, and/or suitability of all information. Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate or violates law and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. email@example.com