Physical chemistry study online
Physical chemistry study online, course notes online, Study guide online, practices problems online, study materials on topics like thermodynamics, quantum chemistry, reaction kinetics, chemical equilibrium, electrochemistry, quantum mechanics, physical law, phase equilibria and more. You might also like Physical Chemistry notes free download(notes for download are different from one available here).
General Aspects – Basics:
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY TUTORIAL – First year notes with Question sheets-Chemical thermodynamics, Quantum Mechanics , Reaction kinetics, Electrode potentials. Second year notes – Quantum Mechanics , Liquids and Solutions, Valence, Statistical Thermodynamics, Molecular Spectroscopy, Rate Processes. Third year- Solids and Surfaces, Magnetic Resonance, Photochemistry, Soft Condensed Matter, Reaction Dynamics.
- ATKIN’S PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY - Study, Atkins physical chemistry online. This Web site is designed to help you review key concepts from your textbook. To use this site, select a chapter or category below. Some content (e.g., quizzes) requires you to log on.
- DYNAMIC TEXT – An introduction to Chemical Thermodynamics, Kinetic Molecular Theory of gases, Chemical Kinetics, elementary introduction to Statistical Thermodynamics, brief introduction to ”Gaussian” integrals, that is integrals involving the normal bell curve function, and on the error function, ERF(x).
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY LECTURE NOTES – Thermodynamics – first law, entropy and energy, pahse equilibria, chemical equilibrium, Electrolyte Solutions, Kinetics, Electrochemistry, and Equilibrium.
- PHYSICAL TUTORIAL – Science and the Scientific Method, Physical Laws, Energy, Probability, Waves, Electromagnetic radiation; light, Electric and Magnetic Fields, entropy, second law of thermodynamics, statistical mechanics, quantum theory, atoms and periodic table and more.
- INTRODUCTORY PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY – Introduction to Physical Chemistry, The Properties of Gases, The First Law of Thermodynamics, The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Physical Transformations of Pure Substances, Simple Mixtures, Phase Diagrams, Introduction to Physical Chemistry, The Properties of Gases, The First Law of Thermodynamics: Concepts, The First Law of Thermodynamics: Machinery and more, Simple Mixtures, Phase Diagrams. Click on topic to download PDF.
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY COURSE NOTES - Chemical Thermodynamics, Kinetic Molecular Theory of gases, Chemical Kinetics, old question papers with key, quiz with key.
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY NOTES – The Properties of Gases, The First Law, The Second Law, Phase Equilibria in Pure Substances, General Theory of Systems with Variable Composition , Phase Diagrams, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics.
- PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY MORE NOTES – Mathematical Necessities for Thermodynamics, The Carnot Cycle, Joule-Thompson Coefficient, The Maxwell Distribution, Real Gases, Van der Waals Equation, Gans’s Ideosyncratic Thermodynamics Text.
- THERMODYNAMICS OF CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIUM – Energy spreading drives spontaneous change, Entropy rules! …but what is entropy?, The Second Law and the availability of energy, Free energy and the Gibbs function, Thermodynamics of mixing and dilution, Free energy and equilibrium, Some applications of entropy and free energy.
Get back to us:
www.an atom for everyone.org(without space)/Bookmark our page (ctrl+D)/Google Happy Chemist promoting chemistry
You can help us by sending links of any site, that might be of help to students. Send us the link using the form below.
Happy Chemist | Promote Your Page Too
Disclaimer: Copyright to these files remains with the individual authors of the documents. If you find any these files that should not be generally distributed, please let us know. We created this site as a public service, and do not wish to violate any copyright laws. PLEASE NOTE that users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, and/or suitability of all information. Please let us know about existing external links which you believe are inappropriate or violates law and about specific additional external links which you believe ought to be included. We are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. firstname.lastname@example.org